A Kelsey Group, Inc. Publication
Doug Kelsey, PT, PhD
Enter your text here...
Why Wait? Get the book now (for Kindle and iBooks!)
The 90 Day Knee Arthritis Remedy is a multimedia, e-book that shows you which exercises are the best at reducing knee pain, stiffness and aching....
...and the best exercises to increase your knee and leg strength.
Arthritis can be disheartening. Stiff, achy, sore knee joints can make everyday activities a chore.
When your knee aches or throbs, about all you can think of is getting off your feet and hoping the pain goes away.
The good news is that you can use exercise to help the pain from osteoarthritis, the most common type of arthritis. You just need to know what to do and how to do it.
The 90 Day Knee Arthritis Remedy will show you how to reduce knee arthritis pain and build stronger, healthier knees so you can do more of what you love to do.
In The Book, You Will Discover:
PAIN and HEALING
Why knee pain is never from diseased or injured cartilage
Why taking pain medicine can be risky for osteoarthritis
Should you use heat or cold for pain relief?
8 options to reduce knee pain naturally
Two simple home exercises to reduce pain and increase mobility
Why the cause of osteoarthritis not just simple "wear and tear"
How cartilage heals and strengthens
The signs and symptoms of early cartilage trouble and what to do
What supplements to use to help strengthen your joint
Why leg muscle strength is vital for a healthy knee joint
How to increase your leg strength without exercising the painful knee
Why exercising the core is critical to knee health and how to do it
How to test your leg strength without causing knee pain
Six reasons you fail to make the kind of progress you expect and what to do about it
Why rest can help you and hurt you
How to improve your joint health without exercising
What a former professional basketball coach can teach you about progress
About the Author: Doug Kelsey, PT, PhD
Doug Kelsey is a former Associate Professor and Assistant Dean for Clinical Affairs, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center and has been in private practice since 1983. He has conducted more than 20,000 consultations and 100,000 training sessions with people from all walks of life (Olympic athletes, to weekend warriors to moms and dads and their kids).
Doug was awarded two patents on anti-gravity exercise devices (here and here). He's the author of hundreds of articles and several published books and has conducted over 250 educational seminars for physical therapists, trainers and physicians.
Yes, if you have:
1. A diagnosis of either knee osteoarthritis or chondromalacia patella. If you know you have patellar tendonitis, meniscus tear, ligament injury, a subluxing patella, or a condition other than OA or CP, the solutions for these conditions are different than what I present in this book.
2. No more than mild to moderate wear or loss of the joint cartilage (Stages 1 - 3). Severe loss of joint cartilage - bone on bone - is a much more difficult problem to resolve and sometimes requires an invasive or surgical procedure.
3. Intermittent knee pain. If you have constant knee pain, knee pain at rest, pain that doesn’t improve or go away, you should see a physician to determine the nature and cause of your pain.
4. A strong desire to be active with a clear objective. This is important because you must have a long term goal beyond, “I just don’t want to hurt” in order to fully upgrade your knee.
5. A desire to learn and apply new material. Much of what I present in this book will be new to you. In order to get the full benefit of the material, you must want to learn and be comfortable applying what you learn independently.
Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not completely satisfied with The 90 Day Knee Arthritis Remedy, simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase and we'll refund your money.
No questions asked.
Why Wait? Get the book now (Kindle and iBooks versions!)